Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bodacious Bodo!

I really like the old Bodo Hennig stuff. The stoves, the bathroom fixtures, the dishes, etc. I have the bathroom tub, sink, and commode and the parlor stove.  I got those last year - the stove from Jeff as a present and the bathroom stuff was ordered at full price because I was scared it was the last solid white set in the free world.  I think I was right because I can't google a set up now. Anyway, I just happened upon an eBay seller with several Bodo items at auction!  "Eureka!" I cried. "I gotsta getme some ah dat!"  And so, on Saturday at the precise time of  1900, I was parked in front of my computer.  Watching the clock tick down, down, and the bidding continues and then...........at 23 seconds, I put my bid in.........click! Win, win, win!!  Just kidding, I got carried away. I did get 7 sweet deals. See below'





I'm a very lucky girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment